1. What is included in the price quote?
Your all-inclusive quote is given in U.S. dollars, and includes:
• Base Rental Amount
• Departure Cleaning
• State/Local Taxes (14.962%).
2. What time is check-in and check-out?
• Check-in is 4pm (16:00). To
• Check out is 11am (11:00). There is a $50 per hour charge for any unauthorized late check-out.
early check-in, guest must reserve the prior night to actual arrival.
3. What items are included in my condo?
When you rent a privately-owned vacation condominium, it’s as if you are a guest in someone's home.
Your rental includes:
4. Is full payment required at time of booking?
• Reservations days from your arrival ), a $500 security deposit is required to confirm your booking.
• If you make a reservation within 30 days of your arrival (or within 60 days of arrival for monthly rentals), full payment is required at time of booking.
5. What is your cancellation policy?
• Reservations that are cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), there is a $100 cancellation fee.
• Reservations that are cancelled within 30 days of arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), there will be no refund unless we are able to re-rent the property for some or all of the time you committed to and refunds may be less than the actual revenue paid.
6. How do I make a reservation online?
The fastest way to secure your vacation rental is to reserve online. When you find a property that matches your needs and you’d like to reserve, follow the prompts from the "Complete Quote/Book it Now!" button which will bring you to the booking process.
7. How far in advance can I make a reservation?
You can reserve up to 12 months in advance.
8. What Waikiki vacation rentals are available for my dates? How can I get an online price quote?
To view available vacation rentals for your dates and receive price quotes, enter the date of your arrival and departure, number of people in your party, and then click on SEARCH to see the results.
9. What is the minimum length of stay?
3 nights is the minimum stay for nightly rentals. For monthly rentals the minimum is 30 days.
10. Is the $500 I pay when I make my reservation refundable if I cancel my reservation?
• The $500 is a security deposit.
If you cancel a reservation 30 days (60 days for monthly rentals) or more days from the date of your arrival, $400 will be refunded. There is a $100 cancellation fee.
• Refunds are not given for cancelations occurring within 30 days (60 days for monthly rentals) of arrival unless we are able to re-rent the property for part or all of the dates of your reservation.
12. We plan on renting a car. Is parking included?
Please refer to the individual unit descriptions to see if parking is included. Some properties include parking and some do not.
13. My flight arrives early in the day. Can I make arrangements to check-in early?
Since a guest may be checking out the same day you are checking in, we cannot guarantee an early check-in. The only way to guarantee early check-in is to book an additional day.
14. Can I request a late check-out?
Since a guest may be checking in the same day you are checking out, we cannot guarantee an early check-out. The only way to guarantee early check-in is to book an additional day.
15. Can 5 people stay in a condo that says “sleeps 4?”
No. The capacity of the condo is based on size of condo, and number of beds.
16. What if there’s a problem in the condo during my stay?
If you need assistance during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us. In case of emergency, we are available 24-hours a day.
17. Is there daily maid and/or laundry service included with my rental?
No, there are not daily maid/laundry services. Our vacation rentals included a washer & dryer.
18. Smoking is not allowed in the units, but can I smoke on the lanai/balcony?
No, all properties are designated as "Non-smoking accommodations," which include the lanais/balconies. Each building has a designated smoking area.
19. Do you provide cribs, Pak ‘n Plays, or rollaway beds?
We do not. We do have a couple of recommended baby rental companies, contact us for more details.
20. Can I BBQ on my lanai?
Use of grills on lanai/balcony is prohibited due to fire hazard. Many condominiums have recreation areas that include grills for your use. Check amenities or contact us before reserving your accommodation.
21. Can you store my luggage until I have to leave for the airport?
Unfortunately, privately owned vacation rentals do not have facility for storing luggage prior to check-in or after check-out.
22. How do I know your vacation rentals are legitimate?
ILC & Swell Realty is a joint venture between ILC Internation Inc., a 28-year-old real estate company and Swell International. Our office is in Honolulu at 1441 Kapiolani Blvd. Feel free to check us out with the BBB, the Hawaii Real Estate Commission or the Honolulu Board of Realtors. We’re proud to offer great vacation rentals and are committed to making your stay inviting and relaxing! Any questions or concerns, email up at email@example.com or call us at 808-777-6420